Published: 18 August 2021
Cycle September is a fantastic campaign which puts you in prize draws for logging cycle rides on their website, places you on local, international and organisation leader boards and helps you set personal fitness and cycling goals. All you simply have to do is complete as much cycling as possible during the month of September, log your rides on the website and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic cycling related prizes!
If you sign-up for Cycle September before the 1st September you will be entered to win one of three £100 vouchers. To register click here
To support Cycle September there are prizes for Milton Keynes riders, the more you ride the more chance you have of winning:
· Daily Draws – a Get Around MK t-shirt will be given away every day
· Weekly Draws – on a random day once a week those people who have ridden will be entered to win 2 cinema tickets
· Top Encourager - at the end of every week if you have encouraged someone to ride you will be entered into a draw to win a £50 wiggle voucher
· Best Selfie – send in a selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance of winning AfterShokz (cycle friendly) headphones
· Best Family Photo - Send in a family selfie and be in with the chance of winning. 1st prize is a £100 gift voucher for Willen Lake Activities and 2nd prize is a day’s hire at one of Rutland Cycle’s venues!
Get Around MK
Our newly re-branded website is a one, stop, shop for all things travel in Milton Keynes - getaroundmk.org.uk
· Where to ride? Choose between our cultural routes or millennium route - getaroundmk.org.uk/cycling/where-to-ride
· Cycle Training – we have a course to suit all ages and abilities, whether you are a complete beginner or need a confidence boost take a look at one of our courses: getaroundmk.org.uk/cycling/skills-training
· Journey planner – help with planning a journey to work or to the shops: getaroundmk.org.uk/journey-planner-home